Being a contractor, having adequate liability insurance is vital to ensuring that your business is protected for when things go wrong. It can also be the deciding factor for you to securing a contract with a firm or local authority.
We have access to a range of insurers and are able to provide an insurance product which fits your business perfectly. We offer a variety of insurance covers to build your own policy, with our team providing you with the most competitive price for that cover through our panel of insurers. Our experienced team have a wide knowledge of insurance and are on hand to discuss your business requirements in providing an insurance policy that is as individual as your business.
We compare prices from a range of leading insurance providers
Insurance Cover available includes:
- Public Liability
- Having Public Liability Insurance in place keeps you covered if a customer or member of the public suffers a loss or injury because of your business.
- Employer's Liability
- Employer’s Liability is a compulsory cover required by law if you employ staff. This provides cover against legal liability for bodily injury to your agencies employees, including the cost of expenses.
- Professional Indemnity
- This covers legal liability sustained as a result of wrong, negligent or misleading advice or treatment given. For example, if you sign off someone else’s installation and a fault with the installation causes fire damage to the property. This cover would protect the claim which would be made against you.
- Tools and Trade Materials
- This cover provides you with protection to the equipment that is crucial to your business. We can insure hand tools, power tools and trade materials against loss, damage or theft.
- Contractors All Risks
- This covers physical loss or damage by an insured peril to buildings in course of erection and the materials, plant, works and equipment associated with the construction.
- Personal Accident
- If you, or a key member of staff suffer an injury from an accident and are unable to work, Personal Accident Insurance cover will pay out a cash benefit.