Whether you have a single buy to let property or a large property portfolio, our team have access to a wide range of insurers to arrange a policy that fits your needs.
We cover a wide range of property and tenants types including multi occupancy, students, local authority placements as well as properties that are currently unoccupied. We have access to a range of insurers and are able to provide an insurance product which fits you perfectly, providing a standard cover as well as offering additional extensions. Our team will provide you with advice to recommend the right cover for you, as well as providing you with the most competitive price for your cover through our panel of insurers.
Our experienced team have a wide knowledge of insurance and are on hand to discuss your business requirements in providing an insurance policy that is as individual as your business.
We compare prices from a range of leading insurance providers
Insurance Cover available includes:
- Property Damage (Buildings & Contents)
- This covers unforeseen loss of or damage to insured property by an insured peril such as fire. This cover can include both the buildings and landlord contents within the property.
- Employer's Liability
- Employer’s Liability is a compulsory cover required by law if you employ staff. This provides cover against legal liability for bodily injury to your agencies employees, including the cost of expenses.
- Property Owner's Liability
- Provides you with cover against any costs and damages awarded to a third party if they suffer an injury, following an accident on or linked to your premises.
- Loss of Rent
- Covers you against loss of rental income following a material damage or loss.
- Personal Accident
- If you, or a key member of staff suffer an injury from an accident and are unable to work, Personal Accident Insurance cover will pay out a cash benefit.
- Legal Expenses
- By having legal expenses cover, your company will be provided with protection for a measure of legal costs and expenses arising from specified civil and criminal incidents in connection with your business.