We understand that insurance needs for retail shop owners can vary due to the range of products and services that you offer to your customers.
From restaurants to newsagents, butchers to grocers, we can offer a wide range of cover to provide an insurance policy that can meet your needs. Our approach is to take your individual requirements and access our range of insurers in order to provide an insurance product which fits your needs perfectly, with a wide range of policy covers, extensions and a competitive price to suit your requirements.
Our experienced team have a wide knowledge of insurance and will provide you with advice to recommend the right cover for you, providing an insurance policy that is as individual as your business.
We compare prices from a range of leading insurance providers
Insurance Cover available includes:
- Property Damage (Buildings)
- Provides cover for loss of or damage to insured property which is caused by an insured peril such as fire.
- Property Damage (Trade Contents)
- This covers unforeseen loss of or damage to your trade contents stock by an insured peril such as fire.
- Employer's Liability
- Employer’s Liability is a compulsory cover required by law if you employ staff. This provides cover against legal liability for bodily injury to your agencies employees, including the cost of expenses.
- Public Liability
- Having Public Liability Insurance in place keeps you covered if a customer or member of the public suffers a loss or injury because of your business.
- Business Interruption
- This covers financial losses resulting from loss or damage to property by an insured peril for a specified period of time after the event.
- Deterioration of Stock
- This covers loss or damage to stock stored in temperature controlled conditions following breakdown of the refrigeration plant or leakage of refrigerant .
- Loss of Income
- This covers financial loss in the event of non-renewal or withdrawal by the authorities of a licence required for a business.
- Money / Assault
- This covers loss of money from the insured premises, at an employee’s home or in transit up to specified limits, and includes personal accident and personal effects cover following assault.
- Goods in Transit
- This covers loss or damage to stock and other property specified whilst in transit or temporarily stored in the course of transit in the UK.
- Legal Expenses
- By having Legal Expenses Cover, your company will be provided with protection for a measure of legal costs and expenses arising from specified civil and criminal incidents in connection with your business.