Being a photographer presents a variety of risks that can range from losing your equipment to allegations of poor photographs that ruin your client's special day.
We have been insuring Photographers for years, developing specialist knowledge of your industry and ensuring we provide insurance products that meet your needs. We have access to a range of insurers in order to provide an insurance product which fits your business perfectly, giving you the appropriate cover to protect your business. We offer a range of insurance covers to build your own insurance policy, with our team providing you with the most competitive price for your cover through our panel of insurers.
Our experienced team have a wide knowledge of insurance and we are on hand to discuss your business requirements in providing an insurance policy that is as individual as your business
We compare prices from a range of leading insurance providers
Insurance Cover available includes:
- Professional Indemnity
- This covers legal liability sustained as a result of wrong, negligent or misleading advice or treatment given. For example, if you become accused that the pictures taken for a special occasion are of poor quality and your client makes a claim for damages, this cover would protect the costs incurred against the claim made against you.
- Public Liability
- Having Public Liability Insurance keeps you covered if a customer or member of the public suffers a loss or injury because of your business.
- Employer's Liability
- Employer’s Liability is a compulsory cover required by law if you employ staff. This provides cover against legal liability for bodily injury to your agencies employees, including the cost of expenses.
- Property Damage
- This covers unforeseen loss of or damage to insured property by an insured peril.
- Business Interruption
- This covers financial losses resulting from or damage to property by an insured peril for a specified period of time after the event.
- Personal Accident
- If you, or a key member of staff, suffer an injury from an accident and are unable to work, Personal Accident Insurance cover will pay out a cash benefit.
- Cyber & Data
- Offering business comprehensive protection against losses related to problems with their computer systems, or from holding sensitive customer data that can lead to lost revenue, damaged reputation and legal costs.